Chicago short-term stay in exchange for cat care

edited July 2013 in Trade
Can you live in my apartment and care for my four cats from July 24 to August 5? It's a lovely, spacious and bright 2-BR third-floor apartment in Hyde Park, a 5-minute walk to the University of Chicago campus, 7 minutes to the lakefront, the Museum of Science and Industry, shopping, and transportation downtown. Free laundry in building; wi-fi. Quiet building with professionals for neighbors. The trade off is care of my four healthy, personable and sweet cats, all young males, who will appreciate a human being living there in my absence. They are all indoor cats. There are also lots of plants that will need occasional watering, not to mention the herb garden on the back porch, which you are welcome to use if you cook.

Comments

• If no one has taken this I would be interested. I've done cat sitting/plant care for a home in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn. I'm a very responsible 74 year young woman who is looking for an easy way to return to Chicago for a short stay. This could be perfect. I can best be reached at etiel@aol.com. Thanks