Seeking House Sitting/Care Taking Opportunity in Edmonton, AB

edited January 2014 in Wanted
Hi. My husband and I are looking for a place to house-sit/care-take in Edmonton, AB.

We are available to start anytime between May-August 2014 and stay between 3-12+ months.

We are new to the area and are interested in purchasing a home, however, would like to take some time to learn about the city and neighbourhoods before doing so.

We are both 32, responsible, reliable, clean and tidy, non-smokers, and pet/child free. My husband is a PhD student (studying leadership and higher education) and I have just started working at a local university-college here in Edmonton in Student Life. We can provide personal and professional references.

I have accepted numerous house sitting positions over the years, and we are both handy at minor home repairs, landscaping, general maintenance, lawn care, shovelling, etc.. I am knowledgable about and able to provide pet care and wellness attention, and am an experienced gardener as well. Overall I am confident that we could care for your home/property in a professional and respectful manner and provide you peace of mind while you are away. We will leave your home in the same or better condition than what we found it in.

Ideally we're looking for a housesitting/care-taking position to cover a sabbatical/research leave or snowbird travel, however, if there were associated costs are willing to discuss that too.

Thank you!