Wisconsin: Private Lower-Level Quarters in Home - Madison

REMREM
edited July 2011 in Sale or Rent
Shared Housing Available starting July 15 & August 1, 2011
I'm an IT professional at UW Madison looking to share my home with visiting professionals/scholars; or for student/post-doc rental (Month-2-Month).

Lower-level family room and 1-small bedroom + bath located in Madison, Wisconsin - Nine Springs Eway (So. Madison/Fitchburg). Located < 4 miles from University of Wisconsin campus, the 'Westside' and downtown Madison. Accessible to Metro buses and bicycle paths. MapQuest with property location/neighborhood, http://classic.mapquest.com/mq/5-SW_LoGZyiE1SdvwZflHI

Small starter single-family home in peaceful, safe and unique neighborhood has been recently renovated. The rental includes 500 s.f. unfurnished lower-level space, central heat/air cond, family room, small bedroom and nice closet, a full bathroom with Jetted/spa tub and private access to yard and patio. On-street parking or possible shared space in garage. Located in a quiet & wooded setting on bike and walking trails.

Available for short-term or longer term rental. The monthly rental is $675.00 per month or $500.00 per week. A cleaning/damage repair fee of $1,000.00 and references are required. First months' rent + cleaning/damage fee will be required @ move-in pending verification of references.

Water, Gas/Electric and wireless network (Internet) are included. Upstairs kitchen, dining area, living area, washer/dryer, patio, yard and deck are also available for use by tenant. No pets please.

If interested in hearing more about me and the rental, email me and arrange to email pics or a showing beginning 7/5/11.
Thank you,