Academic Year Rental in Downtown Boulder, CO – Beautiful furnished 2 BD/2/BA condominium

I am intending to spend 9 or 10 months in Sonoma County, California, so that I can share my grandchildren’s daily life. I am renting my condo in Boulder during that approximate period (2016-2017). If all works well, lease could be renewed for the beginning of the next academic year, if desired.
From my location (Whittier neighborhood), you can very easily walk to CU campus, Naropa University, Boulder Creek Path, Pearl Street Mall restaurants, stores and boutiques, Whole Foods, and several other grocery stores, 29th St. Mall, and ride on the near Goose Creek bike path. I offer a beautifully furnished (including dishes/linen, etc.) 2 bedroom/2 bathroom ground floor apartment, summarily described here: Oak and bamboo hardwood floors. Freshly painted walls. Fireplace. Private garden and patio. Covered assigned parking. Laundry room in building. Building features spa area and exercise room with sunlit pool and recently upgraded large hot tub, sauna, game room, library room and barbecue area.
9-month or 10-month term renter preferred with excellent personal credentials and a sound credit report. Maintenance and utilities included, except electricity. Tenant is responsible for simple garden maintenance. Ideal for people looking for quiet location, not quite suited for partying students. Perfect for visiting faculty members or graduate students. $_2,300____. Deposit: 1 month rent. No pets. Available for occupancy in August (date somewhat negotiable). Please write back with questions or for further information. I will share pictures with interested parties.