Los Angeles - Academic year room rental, Central Los Angeles

I'm a college professor renting out the third bedroom in my lovely, single family home on a quiet, tree-lined street in central Los Angeles.

Looking for fellow like-minded female, working professional who is courteous, quiet, very clean and tidy. You will have access to shared backyard space with BBQ, completely furnished kitchen with garbage disposal, dishwasher and new fridge. Laundry is on site. This rental has a private bath and shared shower.

Rent is $825+ utilities (average $60 per month) $1,650 move-in, Sept.1 - May 1st.

My location is an 8-minute walk to public transit, the Expo Line, which heads east to downtown and west to Santa Monica with stops in Culver City. A 3-minute walk to shops, restaurants, gym, post office and banks.

Please send an email letting me know a little about you. My email address is TheNewEnglandGirl@aol.com. You must be a non-smoker and have no pets. During this vetting process we can take the time to make sure this is a good fit. My last wonderful 20-something roommate recently moved into an apartment making this space available.