Fully furnished 1 bedroom Melbourne apartment available from 1st Aug

HI,

I am looking for a matured, responsible couple or a single person (female preferred) to take over my cosy fully-furnished apartment for 11 weeks, from Aug 1 till Oct 16, while I travel out of town for work and studies.

The apartment comes with all facilities, a secure carpark, is well-lit and stays warm in winters. It is part of a complex of 12 apartments in a secure block in Northcote, the suburb with good cafes and live music. It is a tranquil place suitable for writing, yoga and relaxing. The Yarra river across the road has good walking and cycling tracks, and shops and public transport are within a few minutes walking distance.

The rent is $320 per week (includes bills and wifi internet) for one person, and $350 per week for a couple.

A security deposit will apply; it will be $640 for one person and $700 for a couple.

Ideally looking for someone to occupy the place for the entire period, or as close to 11 weeks as possible, but I am also open to considering a couple of shorter stays. Minimum stay will be for 4 weeks.

Please call me at +61410450182 or email at ruchira.talukdar2gmail.com if you are interested.

Ruchira