3 bedroom Townhouse, near Brown University start July 1st

rpzrpz
edited March 2012 in General
Beautiful townhouse in the town of Rumford in the city of East Providence. Conveniently located near
restaurants, grocery stores, schools, shopping, etc. Minutes drive from Wayland square and Blackstone
boulevard, Brown, RISD, RIH, etc. Available July 1st (move in date flexible)

$1850/Mo. Includes snow removal, landscaping, water, sewage. Gas/electric not included. Pets considered with pet deposit.
No inside smoking. Minimum 1 year lease. Please email Rupa at rupapuri@yahoo.com
3 bedrooms
2½ bath
1600 Sq ft of living space
Hardwood floors on upper two levels.
Ample closet space.
All stainless appliances, granite countertops.
Dishwasher, Washer/dryer, Refrigerator, Gas Range/oven, Microwave
Private deck and patio.
Gas fireplace.
1 Car garage + driveway.
New construction in 2008.
Central A/C, heating.

Comments

• Hello,
    I'm interested in your townhouse in Rumford. We're a family from Uppsala, Sweden. My wife is doing research at the Medical faculty in Uppsala University, but she will be a Harkness Fellow at Brown University during next school year (Aug 2014 - Jul 2015) so we will move with the family. We have a 18 year old son, a daughter (15) and a son (11). I'm working at the analytics department of a government authority in Stockholm. We own our house in Uppsala, and we've just agreed with the tennants that will rent our house in Uppsala, so it would be very convenient for us to complete the arrangements in Providence.
    I've been told that East Providence is a nice area so I would like to see your house. We will be in Providence between the 13th and the 17th. Is it possible to have a look at your place any time during those days?
    Yours,
    Kalle Spångberg, PhD
    uppiskalle@gmail.com