Sublet: Boston August 2011 - Summer 2012

edited March 2011 in Sale or Rent
I am going on sabbatical and am looking to sublet my beautiful 1 bdrm, 1 bath apartment starting August 2011 and ending in the summer of 2012 (I can be a bit flexible with the end date). The rent is $1700 with a $500 security deposit.

My apartment is brand new with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a large bathroom with a relaxing soak in tub. I am subletting it as a furnished apartment and will be leaving my bedroom set, bookcase, dining room table, couch, entertainment unit, pots and pans and kitchen appliances – all you have to do is move in! 

The apartment complex is conveniently located right outside of Wellington Circle in Medford, on the outskirts of Boston. It’s about a 7 minute walk to the T station (orange line). If you don’t feel like walking, there is a shuttle service that leaves every 10 minutes from the complex. It will take you to the T station and pick you up in the evening!

The perks of the complex: new gym, outdoor swimming pool with beach chairs, patio tables and a grill, a common area with a fireplace, 3 tvs, a pool table and a kitchen area. There is free Starbucks coffee in the morning and a plate of cookies waiting for you when you get home from work. And the best part, a parking spot in the underground garage (what a blessing after this past winter!) This place is great and I love living here! That is why I’d rather sublet than end my lease!

The complex is situated next to a river. It has a quiet, serene atmosphere with walking paths along the river. It’s a great compromise to being close to the city but avoiding the traffic and noise. The complex is very pet friendly and you will quickly meet your neighbors if you have a dog!

I would love to talk to you if you are interested.

Thanks,
Karen

Comments