Newly renovated and tastefully furnished 2-bed (or 1+office) ~900sq foot ground level suite of a character home. Central Kits location on a quiet street with lots of trees and parking, yet very close to major bus routes (Broadway, 99), restaurants, UBC, park, coffee shops, and shopping. Location near 12th and Waterloo St.
We are currently renting it furnished but could possibly do it unfurnished or partially furnished too.
Available from June 1st to August 31st $2000/month (summer rental), or longer term lease until AT LEAST April 30th for $1850/month (could go longer too).
- 15-20 min walk to beach (or 2-3 minute car ride)
- Less than 5 minute bus ride to UBC (5-6 min walk to stop)
- Close to downtown, bike routes and parks. 10 minute drive to
hospitals: VGH, UBC, St. Paul's and Children's.
- Very tastefully furnished (including kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dishes, towels etc..)
- BRAND NEW renovated bathroom, kitchen, and floors, fresh paint (currently being renovated)
- Two blocks to a beautiful playground, tennis court
- Separate private entrance
- Bedrooms on opposite sides of suite
- Newly painted
- Lots of windows, bright (doesn't feel claustrophobic or squishy like basement suites do, it's almost completely above ground)
-Shared laundry (large modern front load)
-Utilities included (except internet)
Absolutely no smoking. A friendly cat may be considered.
Who are we? We are a professional couple with a young family (two children, no pets). We all tend to go to bed early and are looking for quiet guests.
Thank you and look forward to meeting you!
Stephenie and Andrew